Friday, March 18, 2011

It's the Friday Four

Happy Friday! The weather in Nashville today is so beautiful, I've had the balcony doors open all morning. Spring has finally arrived!!!

Since it's Friday, I have decided to share with you four things I found this week and loved. My addiction to the internet is no secret. Here are four things that I hope will brighten your day and kick off your weekend!

1. Dr. Oz's 10 Weight-Loss Commandments. I should print these and tape them to the fridge. Though the article is about weight-loss, these commandments should be lifestyle rules, not just commandments. Dr. Oz's site is one of my new favorites. It is full of interesting videos, encouragement and information!

2. Tres Leches Cake. I made this yesterday. It is fantastic! Don't let the length of the page fool you. The recipe can be found in short form at the bottom and it is well worth the effort! The cake is soft and spongy, much like angel food... So, imagine angel food cake soaked in cool, sweet milk... So, so good.

3. That Should Be Me feat. Rascal Flatts. Not only is the song good, but Justin cut his hair. And Rascal Flatts isn't so bad, either!

4. All things Japan and Nuclear. Like most of the world, I've kept a close eye on my favorite news websites this week, praying for Japan and monitoring the nuclear reactors.

No comments: