Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy busy bee.

We only had two school days last week and I was swamped.  Wednesday and Thursday were eventful for my friend Kate, for whom I played wingman while she got to know a particular guy.  Now the two of them have a date scheduled and are totally gooey-eyed.  It's cute!
Friday night was sorority retreat, we spent the night in tents.  My tent-full went to bed early (12:30 or so) and got some good sleep.  It was great!  I volunteered at Project Cure Saturday afternoon then went to the mall for a few minutes, came back and watched TV and went to bed at 10:30.  Sunday I went to a new church down in Franklin (with kate and her new boy).  I LOVED it!  It was beautiful and a really neat church.  Lunch at Cracker Barrel, back in time to change and go to sorority business meeting, then cafe coco to do homework until 11:30 or so.  Dorm, papers til 1....  Oh, you get the picture.
Basically, I have two exams tomorrow and tonight is a social with a fraternity and pancake night.
*sigh*  College is not normal.  This lifestyle is unrealistic.
I have been knitting a little.  I started on the scarf for Robert with that yarn I post a pic of in the last post.  It is delicious yarn!!! SOOO soft and way warm... It's masculine and reminds me of Fall.  Robert will love it.
That's all for now.  Hopefully I'll have the time later and something interesting to say!

No comments: