10 blissful days of girl time.
10 days by the pool.
10 days of shopping, eating, etc.
10 days of estrogen.
But really, here's what we're doing this week:
- We're going to take two cooking classes at the Viking Store in Franklin, TN. Thai Cooking and Tuscan Dinner Party. I can't wait!
- We're shopping. Today, we hit up Green Hills. We might make a trip to Hermitage to pick up a dresser.
- We're setting up the condo for Boogie and I to live in this school year. We need things like a dresser, some way to store shoes, some cork board for jewelry and schedule stuff... Things like that.
- We're doing lots of church stuff. We went to an old church last night to hear Mary Frances Vallaro speak and it was powerful. God moved in a major way and really told us things we needed to hear before we start the year. This will be my best year, yet! I just know it. We're going to Oasis Worship Center this week, as well.
- We're seeing old friends. We've laid out Monday as a day to have some of our oldest buddies over.
- We're going to try and spend at least one hour at the pool each day. This could be our last chance to get tan!
- We're eating. The destinations include: Hot Diggity Dogs, Sweet Cece's, Burger Up (a favorite), and possibly Sambuca. We're also cooking a lot.
Now, I think it's about time for a second cup of java before we head to the mall!