Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation Day 1: Shopping

So, this is what we did Saturday. We basically spent the whole day at the mall. Oh, and I had a cupcake for lunch, half a Panini for snack, and Sweet Cece's for dinner. I call it the new "sugar & bread vacation diet." I told Mom that I can't keep eating like this. It's wreaking havoc on my system. I lay awake in bed until almost 1AM before the sugar/caffeine rush abated enough for me to sleep.

This is Mom and Boogie, enjoying their Panera treats. Their straws matched their shirts.


I really wanted to buy these Jonas-Brothers-style-Tortoise-shell glasses. But Mom wouldn't let me. She said they made me look dorky. I don't know what she was talking about.

Stores Visited:
Sephora
Victoria's Secret
Lacoste
Brooks Brothers
Claire's
Banana Republic
Buckle
Ann Taylor Loft
Macy's

Restaurants Visited:
Panera
Sweet Cece's


All in all, I'd say it was a great start to a great week!

No comments: