Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jade is the New Black

I shopped for this color all summer and finally found it! Well, that's not entirely true. Actually, I found this nail color at the beginning of the summer. Every time we went to the Cosmetic Market (and that's a frequent event for the ladies in my family), I would pick it up and look at it.

I would carry it around the store.

I would hold it up to my fingers, to my face, and stare at it for extended periods of time.

Then I would put it back on the shelf and leave.

Well, yesterday, after a bit of encouragement from Mom, I bought it. Her encouragement sounded something like this, "You better buy that nail polish. You talk about it all the time, so buy it!"

Here it is:


Jade is the New Black

That's not my hand. It's a Hand Model's hand. This hand makes me want to get a manicure.

I want a shirt this color. And earrings, and shoes, and eyeshadow. I love this color that much.

I'm going to paint my toes and fingers now. Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: