Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Sunday List

A Sunday Morning List

1. I bought Silk Soymilk French Vanilla creamer this weekend to put in my coffee. Now every cup of coffee tastes like a vanilla latte. It's wonderful!

2. I like to take joy in the small things. Actually, I like to be joyful and happy always. I have a very low tolerance for negativity.

3. School starts in 25 days. I've already gotten a good cry in over this and I'm now working on an attitude adjustment. School isn't about me - my needs, my wants, my happiness. It is about others - my friends, my peers, my professors. How can I minister to them? How can I give to them? How can I bring them joy, peace, happiness, love?

4. I think one of the reasons I haven't met my future husband, yet, is that he can't afford the ring I deserve. He needs more time to save, so God is giving him that time. It's just a theory.

5. We had this with our breakfast (click "this" to visit the link). Hey, it has blueberries and an egg in it somewhere. It counts.



6. It's Sunday and we're back in Bowling Green, about to go to our wonderful church - Bowling Green First Assembly - but because I haven't quite left Nashville, yet, I also watched my pastor in Nashville online this morning while I was getting ready. If you're looking for a powerful, God-centered church in Nashville, Oasis Worship Center is the place to be!

7. These were on the front porch when we got home on Friday. They're making the idea of school a tad more bearable. They are boots from Sperry Topsiders. I can't wait to wear them with my skinny jeans or a skirt, ruffly top and big earrings.


8. My To Do Before School list is freaking me out. I need a haircut, I need to pack, I need to figure out the best moving procedure for the fish, I need to clean the car, I need to read a book...

9. That reminds me! I have to feed the goldfish and get in the car. Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: