Tuesday, December 2, 2008

People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest.

People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest.
George Matthew Allen

Yesterday's adventure: cooked a Derby Pie. It is delicious.

Knitting Update: Finished a small bag last week - including embroidered stem and knit flowers, I-cord drawstring. It's beautiful, will add pictures soon as internet is returned to my room. Also knit a beret on the ride home, which I gave to a friend because my hair is anti-hats. Went internet shopping and bought yarn for mother's christmas present (a beautiful lace scarf in royal purple) and sock yarn (for self, I hope). I can't wait for the shipment to arrive!

Weather in Nashville Today: Sunny and 46 degrees. It snowed a lot yesterday but none of it stuck :'(. It's pretty out today, though!

Today I feel: like taking a nap, eating green food, relaxed.

Upcoming Events: exams! Next week will begin Hell Week 2 of this semester. But it will all be over soon.

Recent Disappointment: men. ARGH! But I'm over it.

No comments: